2016/02/21

Thoughts about comments

The interesting thing about comments is how people think about my story. Some people comment on their favorite part of the story or even favorite format, and some people comment on their questions over the stories. I think that really makes me engaging. I find it interesting and fun how people focuses on different things while they are reading my story. Some people focuses on the way I write, some people focuses on the background of story, or some people may just focuses on my story itself. Also I like how people show their interest and hobbies when they are reading my introduction. I feel like it is creating a bond when someone likes the same stuff that I like. People do not hesitate to reveal that their favorite movies and books are same as mine. I really like it. I think my comments have been a little too cold. While I was reading my comments I found how interesting it is to communicate with the writer, so maybe I can improve my comment by trying to focus on the writer as well rather than just focusing on their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment