2016/03/08

Week 8 Time management

The timeline that I am using right now focuses on efficiency. For example, for this class, I read stories during the weekend, but I write diaries on that day in order to re-read some parts if I have to. I spend one hour at least for Saturday, and Sunday to read stories that are assigned the following week. I prepare storytelling during the week. I posted my prepared rewritten story on Thursday. On Friday I go over projects, project comments, and blog comments. I read observe stories and project of other and write comments on Sunday of the following week.

I am trying to manage my time by doing work ahead. Right now I am taking several lab classes that usually have reports due every week. I usually finish my report on Monday when report is usually due on Wednesday. When there are other reports that I have to write during the week, I always try to finish a day before, so I will have time to fix them if necessary.


I think I will stick with my schedule for this class for the rest of the semester since I am able to manage all assignments. With this schedule, I can also manage other classes along with this class as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment